The Park renaissance
In the post-war years the Park was headed up by the Andreu family under the corporate name of "S.A. El Tibidabo". The main aim was to extend the area of the Park, landscape the gardens and set up new rides. During this period the Gran Café Restaurant Tibidabo was restored,
and the Hotel Coll
became known as "La Masia
". In 1947 the summer festivals were celebrated with great success in the old Barcelona and in 1948 the cypress tree maze was opened; the first new feature after the Civil War.